CHEMICAL SERVICE POLICY
All clients receiving a color or chemical service must inform stylist of previous and/or past color/chemical services.
All prices are base prices and subject to change by the stylist depending on length, thickness, texture, condition, and integrity of the hair.
Any issues with service must be addressed no later then 1 week after original service date.
Any and all inquiries/issues addressed after the 1 week will be subject to additional charge for any changes made to the hair.
***If you have any questions regarding these policies please feel free to contact Huma!***
CANCELLATION/NO CALL NO SHOW POLICY
All cancellations must be at least 48 hours in advance from the time of your appointment.
Any cancellation within 48 hours of your appointment will result in a fee in the amount of 25% of your cancelled service.
Any cancellation within 24 hours of your appointment will result in a fee in the amount of 50% of your cancelled service.
Any same day cancellation of your appointment or a no call/no show will result in a fee in the amount of 100% of your cancelled service.
If you cancel same day or no call/no show twice, you will no longer be able to book an appointment.
All color correction and extension appointments will require a 25% deposit. The deposit amount will be applied to your service total when you pay for your service. If you cancel your appointment within 48 hours of you appointment time the deposit will not be refunded or applied to future appointments. These appointments take a considerable amount of time and require me to purchase specific items particularly for each client. When booking these appointments please budget your time appropriately.
There will not be a fee in the event of cancelling due to inclement weather.
I know things come up, but missed appointments waste valuable time that I could be devoting to other clients or my family. They also specifically, affect me financially as a person who is self employed. This is the equivalent of showing up for work, and your boss says they forgot you were working today and then sends you home without pay. There’s no time to make other arrangements. It’s quite the dilemma.
I love and value each of you as clients. I appreciate your business over the years. I wish policies like this didn’t have to happen, but at the end of the day, no matter how much I love what I do and I wish I could afford to do it for free, I must make money to be able to support my family and other small businesses in our wonderful community!
Thank you so much for your continued support and understanding. I look forward to providing you with the best service you will ever experience!
WEDDING BOOKING POLICY
* A 50% NON- REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure any wedding date. Until it is secured, the date is left open. No booking under any circumstances until the deposit has been paid.
*The remaining balance must be paid on the day of the occasion.
* A minimum of 3 makeup applications and hair is required to book a wedding party.
* For single makeup and hair booking, a $75 non-refundable deposit is required.
*Social media: Any pictures or videos of work taken by a Glam Chair artist can or will be used on the website, unless the client states otherwise.
* Trial: All trials must be paid after completion of service.
*No Smoking: For health and safety reasons we ask clients and their party not to smoke during the service.
*Allergies: In the unlikely event of an allergic reaction (ex: latex) Glam Chair takes no responsibility as brushes and materials are cleaned thoroughly weekly and before each makeup application or hair service. Allergies must be known to the artist before the makeup begins.
* Violence: Should any members of the party become aggressive, threatening or violent the service will be terminated and paid in FULL.
* Cancellations : We require 30 days or more notice when cancelling or your deposit will not be returned. * These policies are for both weddings and all other booking, including single makeup applications.
* Emergencies: In the unforeseen circumstances of an emergency should happen and a Glam Chair artist cannot abide by the appointment we will endeavour to find a replacement from our list of trusted artists. Full details of your trial will be passed on including makeup and location to ensure the highest level of service. In the unlikely event we are unable to find a replacement we will give a full refund. Trial not included.
* Parking: If there are any parking costs these must be paid in full by the client. This can be added to your remaining balance.
*Travel: There is an additional travelling fee depending on the location.
Once again Thank you for booking with Glam Chair. We are thrilled to be a part of your day and look forward to meeting you soon!